There are a couple of different ways to contact a pet care provider depending on the status of your booking.
If you're contacting a sitter or walker for the first time during your booking search, visit the sitter's profile and select the Contact button.
If you have an active request or booked service with the pet care provider, check out the instructions below.
1. Tap Inbox at the bottom of the app.
2. If you sent a request to your sitter or walker but it hasn't been confirmed, tap Pending at the top. If you already confirmed the booking, then tap the Upcoming tab next to it.
3. Select the person you'd like to contact from the list of bookings in your inbox.
4. You'll be directed to a conversation thread where you can send your pet care provider a message.
You also have the option to call the owner by selecting the three-dotted icon at the top of the conversation thread.
If you're contacting a sitter or walker for the first time during your booking search, simply visit the sitter's profile and select the Contact button.
To contact a sitter or walker from Rover Messages, follow the directions below:
1. Navigate to your Rover inbox.
2. Select from either the Pending, Upcoming, Past, or Archived section of your inbox.
3. Locate the sitter or walker you want to contact by selecting their name. This will redirect you to a conversation thread.