Testimonials are a great way to showcase your experience with pets and make your profile even more attractive to new clients. You can reach out to friends, family, or people who you’ve provided pet care for in the past to ask them to write a testimonial for you.
You’ll be required to request testimonials when you sign up to be a sitter and once your profile is approved then they will be visible to all on your public profile. The more testimonials you have the better, because these help you build credibility and attract new clients.
How to request testimonials
1. Navigate to your Profile by selecting your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Select Testimonials below Sitter Profile.
3. Enter the email addresses of people who can provide testimonials. Don't leave any spaces after you enter an email address—you'll receive an error message if you do.
4. Select Request Testimonials.
Viewing completed testimonials
Once your friends, family, or former clients fill out their testimonials, you'll see them displayed on your profile. Here's how to view what they wrote:
1. Tap More at the bottom of the app.
2. Under the Account section, tap Profile.
3. Tap the middle tab titled Reviews. This will display your testimonials and any reviews from clients who booked services with you on Rover.
1. Sign in to your Rover account and select your name, then select Dashboard from the dropdown menu.
2. To the right of your profile picture, select View Profile.
You’ll see your reviews and testimonials below your gallery photos.