To receive more relevant requests, it's a good idea to specify your pet preferences. On Rover, you can set the following preferences from your account:
- the maximum number of dogs you're comfortable watching per day
- the size of pets you can host in your home
- whether you offer cat care
- whether you offer puppy care (dogs under 1 year old)
- your cancellation policy
To manage your pet preferences:
1. Navigate to your profile and select the service you want to modify pet preferences for.
2. Choose how many dogs you can sit at a time, details about your availability, your cancellation policy, and more.
3. Once you're done editing, select Save. You’re all set!