You can edit your account info, update your profile picture, manage your calendars, and more, all from the profile tab. Here’s how:
Sign in to your Rover account.
- Select your name in the upper right corner of the screen. Select Profile.
From your profile, you can manage the following areas of your account:
Your services / rates: Edit what services you offer, your rates, and your preferences.
Your profile: Update your address, email address, profile photo, phone number, or sitter profile details.
- Your business: View your performance scores, share your profile, manage your calendar availability, or update your payment methods.
How to add cat care details to your account
If you offer cat care on Rover, you have the option to provide more in-depth cat care details on your sitter profile. This allows you to highlight your cat care experience and connect with cat parents more easily.
When you fill out this section, owners looking for cat-only care will see a cat-specific profile photo in search results. When they click on your profile, they’ll also see the cat care details at the top of your sitter profile.
Note: If an owner searches for both cat and dog care (or dog-only care), they’ll see your default profile photo instead. The cat care details will appear as an additional section below your default care details.
For more information on how to add cat care services to your profile, visit this article.
Here’s how to add cat care details to your sitter profile:
- Visit the Details section of your profile.
- Scroll down to the Cat care details section
- Provide cat-specific care information, including a profile photo, headline, care description, and years of experience working with cats.