As a sitter, you may occasionally get duplicate requests from the same pet parent. Here's what to do:
- Respond to all requests in the order that they were received—even duplicates. This is because your sitter profile may automatically set yourself to away if you don't reply to a request within 72 hours. It also means you won't be visible in search while you're marked as away.
- Once you’ve responded, you can archive messages to remove them from your inbox. Here's how:
- Navigate to your Inbox and select Pending Requests.
- Locate the duplicate request and select Decline and archive.
- Select a reason from the dropdown menu for why you were unable to book with this client, then select Save.
- The request will then be moved to the Archived Requests tab. You can undo this action by selecting Undo.
Note: Rover will also send you reminders to reply to these requests and ensure that your calendar is accurate.