Your sitter profile will automatically show photos you’ve sent to clients. This is a great way to show potential clients the diversity of dogs you care for and how much fun they’re having with you. You can choose to hide individual stay photos so that the photos are just visible to you and your client, or hide photos from all stays.
Hide individual stay photos
To hide a specific stay photo, contact Rover Support from the help center by clicking the icon at the bottom of this page. In your message, please provide:
- A link to the booking, the pet's name, or the dates of the stay that contain the image you want removed.
- A description of the specific photo you want us to remove, or a copy of the image attached to your message.
Tip: You can always send a photo privately from the Rover app without it appearing on your profile. Here's how:
- Upload the picture to the message with your client.
- For iOS devices, tap the toggle icon next to the Add a copy to my profile section, turning it off. For Android devices, deselect this option next to the Make Photos Public section.
- Send your photo to your client.
Hide all stay photos
1. Navigate to your settings by selecting your name and then Settings.
2. Select the Sitter tab.
3. Next to Hide Photos, toggle the circle white or green to edit this setting. Green means you’d like to keep stay photos hidden; white means you’d like stay photos to be publicly visible on your profile.
4. Select Save Settings. You’re all set!