The Payments section of your account allows you to view funds for completed bookings. Payments for bookings will appear in your Rover account 2 days after you successfully complete a service.
Tip payments: If your client included a tip after you already received payment for the booking, then the money will be added to your account within 24 hours from when your client left a tip. Learn more about tipping here.
Add a payment method
To receive payments on Rover, you need to provide two pieces of information through our payment processor, Stripe:
- Your social security number
- Your bank account information
To add this information to your account, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the profile management page of your account.
Under Manage Your Business, select Receive payments.
- You’ll be redirected to our third-party payment processor, Stripe, to enter your bank account information and other tax-required information.
- From the menu, tap More, then Payments.
- Tap Manage Payout Methods.
- Select Update Payment Details. Enter your social security number.
- Select Add a bank account.
- Enter bank info, then select Submit.
Two days after you complete a service, the funds will appear in the Processing Payments section on your dashboard. Once that happens, our payment processor Stripe will automatically transfer the funds to your bank account via direct deposit.
When the funds are transferred to your bank, you'll see a Fulfilled status on the Withdrawals tab of your payment history.
The fulfillment date indicates when Stripe initiated the transfer to your bank account. Most banks deposit these funds into your bank account as soon as they’re received, but in some cases, it can take up to 5 business days to see the funds in your bank.
View payment history
- To view your payment history from the Rover app, tap More > Payments. Scroll to the bottom to view your payment history.
- To view this information from a computer, select View Payments & Promo Codes from your dashboard.