The Rover Guarantee is our commitment to you in the rare instance that something goes wrong during a booking. The Rover Guarantee reimburses members of our community for costs arising from certain injuries to the Rover pet or resident pet that occur during a service booked and paid through Rover.
For an in-depth look at Rover Guarantee coverage and minimum contributions and limits, check out the following:
Coverage does not include:
- Damage to the sitter or dog walker's property
- Injury to the pet care provider or pet owner, or someone related to or residing with the pet care provider or pet owner.
- Treatment costs for preventive care, or medical or veterinary bills resulting from an illness or a chronic or pre-existing condition
- Injury or damage that arises during a Meet & Greet or otherwise outside of the service dates of a confirmed Rover booking
- Preventable conditions such as fleas, ticks, or parasites
- Bookings made outside of Rover.com