Managing your payment info is secure, easy, and you can do it right from your Rover profile.
Add a card
1. While signed in, visit the Payment Methods section of your account.
2. Select Add a Card, then enter your credit card information.
3. When finished, select Save Card.
You can add more than one card by selecting the Add Card button again.
Update or remove a card
Note: You’ll only see the option to remove a card if you have more than one card on file with your account. We also require you to keep a valid credit card on your account when there is an active stay booked.
Once you already have a card saved on your account, you can add, edit, or remove a card at any time. You can also set your default payment method to let us know which card you'd like to use when you book a service.
To edit a payment method:
- Select the pencil icon next to the existing card on file and re-enter your card number, expiration date, and the CVC.
- When finished, select Update Card.
To remove a payment method, select the trash can icon next to the card you want to remove.
Note: You'll only see the option to remove a card if you have more than one card on file with your account.